Hi, I’m Marian Mitchell, Integrative Nutrition Health Coach! I specialize in the diets and lifestyles specifically designed to heal the body for those with a diagnosed illness. When you partner with me, you will:
- feel empowered and excited to move forward, instead of overwhelmed.
- have a solid road map to following your doctor’s orders (however vague or detailed those orders may be) with minimal effort saving you hundreds of hours researching.
- spend your time focusing on living your amazing life versus researching down the rabbit hole trying to figure out what is going on and why.
- know exactly what to eat to regain your health and how to shop for it. No more going blank at the grocery store.
- save hundreds of dollars by not wasting any food. You will always have food on hand that supports your health goals and adhere’s to the protocol your doctor gave you.
- have a cheerleader who understands exactly what you are going through. No more feeling alone, frustrated, and misunderstood.
I’VE BEEN WHERE YOU ARE
My health journey first began with a desire to get off the diet rollercoaster and just get healthy. I also struggled with chronic migraines, ovarian cysts, hormonal acne, asthma that required daily medication, and psoriasis. In my effort to achieve health, I explored every dietary lifestyle out there including Clean Eating, Vegetarian, Vegan, Raw Vegan, Paleo, and Traditional Weston A. Price. During this time of exploration my dad was diagnosed with relapsing polychondritis, I discovered I have multiple food sensitivities, and my daughter was diagnosed with Celiac Disease. I graduated from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition and through them was connected to leading experts and doctors in the field of complex medical conditions.
With firsthand experience with autoimmune disease, food sensitivities, and mold toxicity I can truly understand what you are experiencing. This knowledge allows me the ability to support you when no one else understands what is going on.
NUTRITION JUST FOR YOU
With a coach, meal planning expert, and recipe developer by your side, you’ll be enjoying simple, flavorful, easy to make recipes that support your health needs now in 25 minutes or less every single night. You’ll be living your crazy busy life, regaining your health and thriving with the support and tools you need to be successful now and long-term.